Child Injured When Water Heater Explodes in Chanhassen Home

0
2003

An eight-year-old child is being treated for burn injuries at the Hennepin County Medical Center after a water heater exploded in a Chanhassen home Sunday night.

KSTP reports Carver County dispatch stated that the explosion took place at around 7:57 p.m. in the 400 block of Santa Fe Trail.

Multiple children were reportedly playing near the water heater when it exploded. Dispatchers stated that there were never any flames.

The child’s injuries caused by the hot water were described as non life-threatening.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here